Friday, May 3, 2013

Blooming in your practice

I have not been here in a while.

There was illness, a death, and a birth. There's been a lot of assessing and sorting.

I'm back.

It isMay, and the best time to live in Michigan--in my opinion--next to October. The emphasis in spring is twisting, and that will continue through May.

There's a possibility of doing Paddle Board Yoga on the lake again this summer.

Further, I'm reading a book about the arrival of tantra yoga to America (based in the physical rather than just the spiritual):

The Great Oom: The Improbable Birth of Yoga in America, by Robert Love. It's scandalous and fascinating. I have always been more into finding balance through the body than with the unseen/unknown. The body is here; it's how we navigate this world.

Getting the body and breath to feel their best is the closest thing to divine we can prove. I'm content with making this life the pinnacle of humanity.


1 comment:

  1. Jen,
    Hey, I tracked you down!!!!
    I haven't seen you around and I just simply started missing you.
    Now I see where you've been.
    Sending you honest-and-true HUGS and letting you know that I'm thinking about you...
    Karen L.
    H.A.Momma of course

    ReplyDelete